Jenny is a personal life coach in Cheshire offering advice and guidance in enhancing performance and improving success.
Jenny Grand – Practitioner in NLP/Time Line Therapy/EFT and TAT, and Life Coaching.
Jenny has spent most of her working life as a Human Resources Manager working in a variety of organisations in both the public and private sectors. She has a Masters Degree in HRM, is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and a Fellow of the Institute of Welfare with Registered and Accredited Welfare Officer status.
It was during her many years as a HR Manager that she was introduced to the above therapies and quickly realised the potential for using these therapeutic techniques to not only help individuals deal with change, both in their personal and working lives, in a more positive and effective way, but also to enhance their performance and success in all areas of their lives, and improve their general health and well-being. Jenny decided to study these areas in more depth to enhance her knowledge and understanding of their benefits and gained the following qualifications:
- Certified Master Practitioner in the Art & Science of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) (2003)
- Certified Coach in the Art & Science of NLP (2004)
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner (2003)
- Certified NLP Sports Practitioner (2007)
- EFT Level 3 Advanced Practitioner (2006)
- Certified TAT Professional (2006)
- NCFE Certificate & Diploma in Life Coaching (2005/2005
Jenny is also a member of the following Professional Associations:
- ANLP (Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- NLPtCA (Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy & Counselling Association)
- AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Therapies)
- The Time Line Therapy Association
Jenny says “the human mind is very powerful, unfortunately it does not come with a manual to help us understand how it works so most of us are unable to use it to our advantage. NLP and the various techniques that underpin it help us to understand how we have built our own individual understanding of reality i.e. our own manuals, or ‘maps of the world’. If our map is not working for us in a positive way, we can learn how to change it. NLP and the Energy Meridian Therapies of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique) work well together. They facilitate personal change and growth quickly and effortlessly, and open up a pathway to creating the changes you want in your life.”
A leaflet containing further information about these therapeutic techniques can be obtained from the Cenacle Treatment Centre.
Looking for the right treatment? Highlight your symptom and hit 'search' to find the therapy for you.